Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yes...I did do it...

So I finally did the unspeakable. I got the tattoo I had been wanting to get this past Wednesday. I almost backed out at first, afraid that I would get it and regret it for the rest of my life. I started looking at the cost of removal surgery and what it all entails. My stomach was in knots, my throat was dry and it was like that for the two days leading up to the process. When I went in I had him put the stencil on my arm and let me look at it...to see if I could really picture this new addition to my body being permanent. Once he did that I was done for. I sat down...told him to do it...and away he went. After and hour I walked out of there with a new tattoo on my forearm and a weird sense of completion? Not in the spiritual sense but in a "I finally did something i've had on my list for a long time" feeling. Anyway...if you havent had one...dont get one because they are addicting. But at the same time...I would tell you to do it...I don't know...its different for everyone im sure...yeah its probably different for everyone. I will be adding pictures later...and make sure you keep reading this next week...Nathan and I depart for New York on tuesday and i'm sure he and I will have some interesting things to say.

No comments: