Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Isn't it?

I find it ironic that three posts ago I was complaining that I was feeling less inspired than normal and now since that I havent been able to sleep because its been running through me like coffee. I can't explain the feeling when you get an idea and frantically look for paper to put it down on...its freeing in some way. Its as if its been held prisoner for so long and it finally is released, a weight of your shoulders. The odd thing is that its been music that I never imagined I could write...different yet similar. I can't explain that either...maybe one day I'll get the courage to leave this secluded house of mine and play out. I just feel like theres one more thing that needs to occur before that happens and I keep looking for it but it hasn't come yet. I don't know if talking it out makes any sense to anyone else but its organizing things in my own head. I love to write yet its the thing that haunts me. If I don't write the proverbial monkey is there on my back telling me that I need to be and when I want to the monkeys in my face distracting me from focusing on it. So as it seems I must succumb to the late night awakenings and write when my mind feels best suited for the task. Have a good night everyone.

No comments: