Thursday, June 19, 2008

Check this out...


I purchased a pair of Toms Shoes about 6 months ago. If you haven't heard of Toms heres the gist. With every pair of Toms shoes purchased a child in Africa gets a pair of shoes. The cost of the shoes you purchase don't affect the shoes the children get so any shoe you can buy would be helpful. I watched a shoedrop that they did in November and it was one of the greatest things I have ever seen. Sometimes we take for granted something as simple as shoes. I was watching these children walk up with shoes with flopping soles and the bottoms tied to their feet. Seeing the look on their face was worth the money spent. I would love to go personally and help out with the drop but until then I will encourage everyone reading this to check them out and do what you can to help the kids out. The website is www.tomsshoes.com. On top of helping out the children in Africa...the shoes are pretty cool too! So go take a look.

No comments: