Tuesday, June 3, 2008

And then there were two

I found out today that my parents are flying my best friend and I to New York for my 21st birthday. We are going to be out there from July 1st through the 4th. I'm pretty excited seeing as how its one of my favorite cities in the world because of the culture and the variety of people that coexist there. I went once a few years back and loved it so I'm extremely excited to go back a second time around to catch what I missed. Whats always amazed me and it probably shouldn't I guess, is the fact that you can be in one place at 2 o clock and then a few hours later half way around the country. Its like you wake up get dressed and your home is in California but when you step outside 2 hours later after everything is taken care of and your ready to go to work your in Texas. Our time has changed so much and it never ceases to amaze me just how far we've come. With that on a side note...Did you know you can buy apple products I.E. Ipods, Ipod Touch and earphones from a vending machine?

No comments: