Sunday, January 4, 2009

Its been awhile...

Dont ask me why I take as long as I do to write my blogs or come back to them. I know there are very few people that read it but it is quite the release for me. Lately I've just been trying to get things in order and really find out what it is I want to do. I've had so many dreams and aspirations that I dont know which one to start with and if any are even attainable.

Ive wanted to be a musician, a writer, both but I keep coming back to the same lazy excuse. Im afraid to work towards something I may fail at. So instead of throwing inhibitions to the wind I freeze up and give up.

Whats going on in your life? Are there things your not doing because your afraid of putting in the work and not getting the outcome you want? Let me know...fill me in...

4 comments:

Amos Family said...

Glad you updated man! Tons going on here... too much to type. A call is in order sometime. I think Thomas said he has a sandwhich he wants to mail you... haha

Redsmoke99 said...

So true son. Lazy excuse. In order to obtain something, you must strive to finish the race. God has given you many gifts...now you just have to put them to work :).

bcl said...

um yeah, my dream has always been to sing professionally, but I'm too afraid to try or don't know where to start. I totally understand what you're going through.

Kara said...

Go for your dreams - it's much better to live your life without regrets. Don't wait until you're 40 years old and find yourself wishing you'd written that book or given your dreams a go. If you play it too safe, you'll always wonder what could have been if you'd had the courage to see how far the gifts God's given you will go! Trust me...I know! :)