Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Top 500....

So Rolling Stone magazine released a list of the top 500 albums to own, period. So it is only natural that me as a musician and lover of music should own these 500 albums or however many of them I don't. This is my new goal and it is to be accomplished before July of next year. Hear is my request. If any of you who reads my blog have any of the cds from this list Top 500 Albums of All Time please let me know. I am trying to get them in any way possible other than illegal download. I think it would be a great story if I got a lot of them from people every where but I will continue my goal even if noone responds. I will update you each time I buy an album to cross off the list. Until then please help. You can contact me at top500albums@yahoo.com. It will go directly to my phone and I will respond immediately. Thank you to all who will be keeping an eye open! Wish me luck!

First Purchase - Led Zepplin - Led Zepplin

2 comments:

Nathan said...

but this way is still technically "illegal" as well. What say you?

Nathan said...

or are you willing to buy them from other people?