Sunday, July 6, 2008

One more lap...

As the time grows closer for me to climb the next mountain of moving my entire life to Kentucky I have been wondering what things lay ahead. I'm full of excitement at the thought that all this time my life had kick started when in all actuality this is what it needed, to separate myself from what i've known for so long and re-plant my roots somewhere else.

I wonder if the place im going to live in will feel like home. If it will have a feeling of comfort after a tough day or when that feeling like a wave with incredible force is coming down upon you. Will I meet people that will challenge me to become a different person and step out of the comfort of who I am. All these things I want and am hoping for...the question is will it all happen the way Im wanting.

On a side note...New York was incredible. After being there it makes me want to come home and alter the whole city of Naples into this quick paced, run across the street before you get hit, hop on the subway before the door closes kind of place. I loved every aspect of it, the dirtiness, the beauty, the people and even the hecklers. If you ever get the chance to go you would be crazy to turn it down.

By the way...Do you like comedy?

No comments: