Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Think it through...

Maybe making the move was a bad idea. But I'm sure i'll be able to learn from it. Sometimes the things we think are the wrong choice end up being the best thing for us. I learn more from my mistakes than the things I get right on the first try. Maybe its because getting it right the first time makes me think things are easy and I forget what it means to actually work at something. Well I didnt get it right this time...but my wrong will hopefully be the most educational experience i've ever had.

Don't get me wrong...I love the area and I love most of the people but theres something missing. I was expecting something different then I got. The product that I was purchasing had a different description than what was on the box...and so on and so on. I am thinking about my next move..this time i'll know better to thoroughly think it through before making a rash choice.

No comments: